Time & Location
Aug 15, 2020, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
1232 Co Rd 411, 1232 Co Rd 411, Glen Rose, TX 76043, USA
About the Event
Visit Riverbend Retreat Center for the day!
You can enjoy a day of relaxation and recreation with your family, in a Christian environment, exploring Riverbend and the option to add additional activities like swimming in the Waterfront, climbing the Climbing Wall, or Tree House at the Jungle, Zipping down the Zip Line or practicing your skills at the Archery Range.
Before you submit this order please click here and review Riverbend’s statement of faith. As a ministry of Tarrant Baptist Association, we request guests to be congruent in belief and practice with our statement of faith.
What to bring:
- Consent Release - Click Here for the Family Consent Release Form to fill out and bring.
- Lawn chairs, picnic blankets, hammocks, portable pop-up canopies
- Picnic lunch, snacks, drinks (no alcohol or glass bottles please). Our snack shop will also sell light lunch items, snacks, and drinks
- Sunscreen, shades, extra clothes, and towels if swimming at the Waterfront. We request modest swimsuits and cover-ups worn when walking to and from the waterfront.
- Closed-toed shoes (if signed up for the Zipline, Climbing Wall, Tree House)
- Masks, Sanitizers. We will have various hand sanitizing areas in addition to soap and water at all restrooms
- Your own recreation balls/frisbees if you don't wish to use the public equipment. Fishing gear to fish at the waterfront (designated area only)
- Spending money for the snack shop and gift shop. We take cash and credit/debit.
What NOT to bring:
- No Alcohol
- No Pets
- No Fireworks
- No Firearms
- No Glass Containers
- No ATVs, UTVs, dirt bikes, golf carts
If you have reserved lodging to stay the night our reservations staff will contact you with check-in details.
1 Day Pass-3yrs and up
The day pass includes access to the following areas: Beautiful scenic hiking trails Gaga Ball Disc Golf Course Access to the Rec Point Pickleball Ping Pong Kickball/Softball field Soccer field Gift Shop
1 Child Day Pass-Under 3yr
The ticket allows children 2 years and younger to have access to the following: Beautiful scenic hiking trails Gaga Ball Disc Golf Course Access to the Rec Point Pickleball Ping Pong Kickball/Softball field Soccer field Gift Shop
1 person Zip Line add-on
The ticket is for one person to go down the Zip Line one time. The ticket holder must have a Day Pass to participate.
1 person Meal Voucher
Meal selection will be at check-in. See riverbend.camp/familyfundays to find options.
1 person Climbing Wall add-on
The ticket is for one person to have access to the climbing wall for 15 minutes. The ticket holder must have a Day Pass to participate.
1 person Tree House add-on
The ticket gives one person access to the 3-story climbing structure for 15 minutes. The ticket holder must have a Day Pass to participate.
1 person Archery Range add-on
The ticket permits one person access to the Archery Range for 20 minutes. The ticket holder must have a Day Pass to participate.
1 person Waterfront add-on
The ticket allows one person access to the Waterfront for 3 hours. The ticket holder must have a Day Pass to participate.