Family Fun Day August 29th
Time & Location
About the Event
Visit Riverbend Retreat Center for the day!
You can enjoy a day of relaxation and recreation with your family, in a Christian environment, exploring Riverbend and the option to add additional activities like swimming in the Waterfront, climbing the Climbing Wall, or Tree House at the Jungle, Zipping down the Zip Line or practicing your skills at the Archery Range.
Before you submit this order please click here and review Riverbend’s statement of faith. As a ministry of Tarrant Baptist Association, we request guests to be congruent in belief and practice with our statement of faith.
What to bring:
- Consent Release - Click Here for the Family Consent Release Form to fill out and bring.
- Lawn chairs, picnic blankets, hammocks, portable pop-up canopies
- Picnic lunch, snacks, drinks (no alcohol or glass bottles please). Our snack shop will also sell light lunch items, snacks, and drinks
- Sunscreen, shades, extra clothes, and towels if swimming at the Waterfront. We request modest swimsuits and cover-ups worn when walking to and from the waterfront.
- Closed-toed shoes (if signed up for the Zipline, Climbing Wall, Tree House)
- Masks, Sanitizers. We will have various hand sanitizing areas in addition to soap and water at all restrooms
- Your own recreation balls/frisbees if you don't wish to use the public equipment. Fishing gear to fish at the waterfront (designated area only)
- Spending money for the snack shop and gift shop. We take cash and credit/debit.
What NOT to bring:
- No Alcohol
- No Pets
- No Fireworks
- No Firearms
- No Glass Containers
- No ATVs, UTVs, dirt bikes, golf carts
If you have reserved lodging to stay the night our reservations staff will contact you with check-in details.